Very easy recipe for pork chops, potatoes and carrots in the crock pot from http://www.crockpotrecipeexchange.com
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 5 medium red potatoes, cut into even pieces
- 8 ounces baby carrots
- 1 medium onion, cut into large slices
- salt and pepper
- 1 package dry gravy mix
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- I almost always use a crock pot liner for easy clean up but not necessary.
- Add potatoes, carrots and onions to crock pot.
- Place pork chops on top of vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix gravy packet with amount of water specified on package and pour over pork chops.
- Add worcestershire sauce.
- Cover and cook 7-8 hours on low or 4-5 hours on high setting.