I found this amazing recipe at http://www.treyandchristy.blogspot.com
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into chunks
- fresh green beans
- 1.5 pounds baby red potatoes, cubed
- stick of butter; melted
- 0.4 ounce package of ranch mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray bottom of 9×13 dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place chicken in middle of dish then potatoes on one side and the green beans on the other side.
- Top with ranch mix and butter.
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook for one hour.