A few days ago I was trying to find something easy to make for dinner when I found this recipe from http://www.deliciousasitlooks.com
Things you need:
- 3-4 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breast, diced
- 4-6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 4 chopped green onions (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9×9 baking dish.
- Spread half the potatoes in the dish then the chicken.
- Season chicken with 1/4 teaspoon each of seasoned salt and pepper.
- Layer half the bacon, 1/2 cup cheese cheese and half the onions.
- Top with remaining potatoes, bacon, 1/2 cup cheese, onions salt and pepper.
- Pour heavy cream over casserole and dot with butter.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Uncover and bake 30 minutes. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese during final minutes.