Several years ago I discovered my crock pot cooks the best ham 🙂
- Ham of your choice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 6 ounce can pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons spicy dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Add water to crock pot then place ham flat side down.
- Pour half the pineapple juice over ham.
- Mix together brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, honey, remaining pineapple juice and mustard in a small bowl.
- Pour mixture over ham.
- Cover and cook on low for 45-60 minutes per pound or to an internal temperature of 140 degrees.
- Baste ham once (or twice) during last hour.