My family loved this dorito pie recipe I found at http://www.centslessdeals.com
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package low sodium taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 cups crushed nacho cheese doritos
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 stick butter; melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add taco seasoning and water to beef, following directions on mix to complete.
- Seperate crescent rolls into triangles.
- Spray a 9 inch pie dish with nonstick spray.
- Place triangles into dish with points towards center making sure to press seams together.
- Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups of crushed doritos onto crescent crust.
- Spoon beef evenly over chips.
- In a small bowl, mix sour cream with salsa then spread mixture over meat.
- Cover with shredded cheese.
- Top with remaining crushed doritos.
- Pour melted butter over top of pie.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.