This recipe was a hit at my house and will become part of our dinner rotation 🙂
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup basil pesto
- 4 mozzarella cheese sticks
- 1 1/2 cups italian bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray baking dish.
- Butterfly each chicken breast and open.
- Spread pesto onto each breast and top with cheese stick.
- Wrap chicken around cheese and close with toothpicks.
- Add bread crumbs to large bowl and coat each breast then place in dish.
- Bake 35-45 minutes.
Recipe idea from http://www.bettycrocker.com