I slightly modified this delicious recipe for BBQ chicken I found at http://www.familyfreshmeals.com
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup zesty italian dressing
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- kosher salt
- Use a pinch of salt to season both sides of each chicken breast before placing into crock pot.
- Stir the BBQ sauce, dressing, sugar and worcestershire sauce in a bowl until well combined.
- Pour mix over chicken breast and cover.
- Cook on high for 3 1/2 hours.
- Shred chicken, cover and cook another 15 minutes before enjoying 🙂