I found this breakfast recipe at http://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com and it was a hit 🙂 You can make as many or as few as your family needs.
- bacon slices
- shredded cheese
- salt and pepper
- muffin pan
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a skillet, cook bacon for 2 minutes on each side then transfer to paper towel lined plate.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Cut bread into same round shape and size as muffin pan wells.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around bread and place into pan.
- Sprinkle some cheese in the middle of bread.
- Crack 1 egg over each piece of bread.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.