While the Dole Plantation in Hawaii has the best pineapple whips, this recipe I found at http://www.sixsistersstuff.com is a nice at home alternative 🙂
- 16 ounce bag of frozen Dole pineapple chunks
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 6 ounce can pineapple juice
- Thaw pineapple chunks for 30-45 minutes.
- Puree pineapple in a blender.
- Add ice cream, lemon juice, lime juice, pineapple juice and blend until well mixed.
- Freeze the mixture for 2-3 hours to set up.
- Scoop into bowls and enjoy 🙂