My daughter loved this abstract art idea inspired from http://www.theembellishednest.wordpress.com
What you will need:
- canvas-the one pictured is a 20×20
- masking tape
- 3-6 paint colors
- paint brush
- permanent marker
- Use masking tape to make design of your choice or perhaps your child’s favorite character.
- Make several drops of each paint color on the canvas.
- Let your child have fun using their brush to make beautiful abstract art.
- After paint dries, remove masking tape, use marker to write date on back, then hang 🙂