This was a very easy to make cauliflower recipe that was delicious. My little gal is always excited if she gets to help daddy 🙂
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- gallon ziploc bag
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place cauliflower into ziploc bag.
- Add olive oil, garlic powder, seasoned salt and pepper to bag then close.
- Shake until cauliflower is well coated.
- Place cauliflower in single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Add parmesan cheese on top of cauliflower then place in oven for a couple minutes before enjoying.
Recipe adapted from http://www.stockpilingmoms.com