A few weeks ago, while singing the “Baby Bumble Bee” song during music therapy, my youngest daughter discovered she loves bungle bees 🙂 We found this adorable bungle bee on pinterest but the link is broken so I couldn’t share.
What you will need:
- construction paper (yellow, black and red)
- black fuzzy stick
- black permanent marker
1. Cut the fuzzy stick and construction paper into the shapes shown in picture below.
2. Glue the yellow heart wings onto the body.
3. Glue the black strips onto the body and trim.
4. Use permanent marker to make eyes and smile.
5. Tape fuzzy sticks onto back of body and shape.
6. Write “Bee Mine” onto red heart then glue to body.