- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 1oz package taco seasoning mix
- 16oz can refried beans
- 5 fajita size tortillas
- 8oz shredded cheese
- sour cream
- diced tomato
- 8×8 glass baking dish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown hamburger or turkey in a skillet and drain. Add taco seasoning mix and prepare according to package.
- Heat refried beans in small pan, stirring occasionally.
- Grease bottom of baking dish.
- Place a tortilla in dish then cover with thin layer of refried beans, taco meat and cheese. Repeat to complete 5 layers.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Top with sour cream and tomatos.