- 2 ready made graham cracker pie crusts
- 15-20 fresh diced strawberries
- 14oz can sweet condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 18oz jar strawberry preserves
- 16oz container thawed cool whip
- Dice the strawberries.
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries, lemon juice, condensed milk and preserves.
- Gently fold in cool whip until combined.
- Spoon the filling into the pie crusts and freeze for several hours.
To “fold” ingredients together: Hold the spatula or whisk in your dominant hand and grasp the far edge of the bowl (side that is away from you) with your non-dominant hand. Turn the bowl towards you with your non-dominant hand while simultaneously scraping around the edge (also toward you) and finish by folding the mixture over on top of itself. Return both hands to the far side of the bowl and follow-up by cutting through the center of the mixture with your utensil and once again folding the mix over on top of itself (again, turning the bowl simultaneously). Alternate scraping around the side and through the middle of the bowl until the mixture is just combined together. The larger the spatula or whisk, the fewer strokes that will need to be made and the better the results will be.