Several years ago I discovered the yummy grilled turkey burger and it remains a favorite.
- turkey patties
- seasoned salt
- black pepper
- garlic powder
- swiss cheese (optional)
1. Preheat grill at high heat setting.
2. Season both sides of patties with seasoned salt, pepper and garlic powder.
3. Place burgers on top rack, close grill lid and set to low heat.
4. Cook 5-6 minutes, flip, cook another 5-6 minutes.
6. Place cheese slices on top of burgers and melt.
Add your favorite burger toppings and enjoy 🙂