This was a very easy to make cauliflower recipe that was delicious. My little gal is always excited if she gets to help daddy 🙂
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- gallon ziploc bag
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place cauliflower into ziploc bag.
- Add olive oil, garlic powder, seasoned salt and pepper to bag then close.
- Shake until cauliflower is well coated.
- Place cauliflower in single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Add parmesan cheese on top of cauliflower then place in oven for a couple minutes before enjoying.
Recipe adapted from http://www.stockpilingmoms.com
My 2 year old has been asking nonstop to use the pom poms and clothespins in our craft set. That got me thinking about what we could create with this combination.
What you will need:
- fuzzy sticks
- pom poms
- googly eyes (optional)
- hot glue gun-low heat setting
1. Glue antennas and wings to the clothespin as shown below.
2. Glue on pom poms.
3. Glue on googly eyes if using.
4. Shape antennas and wings to complete the dragonfly.
The classic flavor combination is always a hit with my family 🙂
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups of strawberries
- 5-7 ice cubes
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
This is a super easy way to cook a whole chicken while you handle more important things in life.
- 5 pound whole chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- seasoned salt
- garlic powder
- smoked paprika
- Rinse off chicken and place breast up into crock pot.
- Brush chicken with olive oil then season chicken, inside and out.
- Cover and cook chicken on high for 4 1/2 hours.
- Chicken is done when cooked to 165 degrees.
- Baste the chicken with the juices at the bottom of the crock pot.
Let chicken rest for 15-20 minutes before carving and enjoying.
Recipe adapted from http://www.number-2-pencil.com
My daughter loves this “milkshake” 🙂
This is a simple to make, healthy fruit smoothie that taste yummy.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 cup frozen blueberries