These are quick and easy to make with many possibilities.
- 8oz block cream cheese-room temperature
- 2 cooked chicken breast shredded (or 10 oz can)
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- diced green pepper (optional)
- chopped broccoli (optional)
- package crescent rolls
- season salt
- garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out crescent triangles on a baking sheet.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, chicken breast, shredded cheese, green peppers and broccoli together.
- Spoon mix onto crescents and fold.
- Sprinkle season salt, garlic powder and pepper on tops of rolls.
- Bake 10-14 minutes until golden brown.