We eat quite a bit of fresh vegetables around here but my favorite is broccoli. It is very quick and easy to make this way:
Things you will need:
- 2-3 medium size broccoli crowns
- large glass pyrex bowl with lid
- spray butter (optional)
- salt (optional)
- Cut broccoli florets off stalk into bowl.
- Rinse broccoli and drain excess water.
- Add 3 tablespoons water and cover with lid.
- Microwave 4 minutes.
- Let stand 1 minute in microwave then drain any excess water.
- Spray with butter and add salt to taste.