I can make chicken in many ways but I have always struggled to make the perfect oven baked chicken breast until now 🙂
- 4 large chicken breast
- olive oil
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon season salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon basil
- pinch chili powder
- pinch cayenne pepper
- aluminum foil
- 13×9 glass baking dish
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Drizzle olive oil into bottom of glass dish.
3. In small bowl mix cheese and spices together.
4. Place chicken breast into dish and drizzle top with olive oil.
5. Spread parmesan cheese and spice mixture over chicken breast.
6. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 40-50 minutes.
7. Remove aluminum foil and bake for additional 10 minutes.