I have clay handprints and footprints from all my children at various ages. They are easy to make and a precious memory of when they were little.
- Air Dry Clay
- Wax Paper
- Stamp (optional)
- Paint & Brush (optional)
1. Lay down a sheet of wax paper.
2. Take a ball of clay and work into shape of your choice leaving an inch or more thickness.
3. Have your child place their hand or foot firmly into the clay.
4. My daughter stamped the clay “handmade with love”
5. Let the clay air dry completely. For whatever reason this clay dried very slowly.
6. Paint if you want.
Easy project that displays beautifully 🙂