I usually make my own mix but tried Andy’s Mild Chicken brand tonight.
- 1 package chicken breast tenders
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water
- Andy’s Mild Chicken Breading
- 10 oz canola oil
1. Pour oil into large skillet and heat while prepping chicken.
2. Beat water and egg in a bowl.
3. In seperate bowl pour breading mix.
4. Rinse chicken and place into egg mixture.
5. Take 3-4 pieces of chicken at a time and place into breading mix making sure to coat chicken generously.
*Oil will be ready when a pinch of breading mix sizzles when dropped into skillet.
6. Place chicken in oil allowing to cook approximately 3 minutes per side using tongs to flip.
7. Place on paper towel lined plate when finished cooking.
Add a fruit and vegetable to complete an easy dinner for the family 🙂
Note: DO NOT discard oil down sink drain !!