These hot mini sandwiches are great for those days when you are exhausted but want to provide a hot lunch 🙂 They are quick and easy to make with a lot of options for even the pickiest eaters.
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Favorite Cheese Slices
- Favorite Deli Meat
- Cookie Sheet/Aluminum Foil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut the Hawaiian Rolls in half like a hamburger bun and place on cookie sheet or aluminum foil.
- Add mustard (yellow or dijon) to one half of roll and mayonnaise to the other half.
- I use Sargento Ultra Thin cheese slices folded into four equal squares and place on rolls. I adjust how much cheese I use on each sandwich based on who is eating it 🙂
- Place your favorite deli meat on bottom half of sandwich. I used mesquite smoked turkey breast for the sandwiches pictured but any deli meat will work.
- Combine roll halves and place sandwiches into oven for 10-12 minutes.