After watching the parade and football, Thanksgiving evening is time to decorate for Christmas 🙂 I always try to find the cheapest way to decorate for the holidays without looking cheap.
What you will need:
- Tape Measure
- Wrapping Paper (25 sq ft)
- Scotch Magic Tape
- 2 Sided Duck Brand Tape (for ribbon and bow)
- Ribbon (9 foot roll)
1. Decide where you want your ribbon and bow to be when completed. (left, right, or centered and high, low or in the middle) I used my door handle to decide how high and to make it easy to work around.
2. My door is not flat and I have a mail slot to work around so I broke the door into 4 areas making it easier to handle and secure the wrapping paper.
3. I started with my biggest section which was the top right of the door. I worked clock wise to complete sections. If you have a deadbolt or peephole make sure you trim around these before securing 🙂