This is a very simple and quick recipe for cranberry sauce. While not my favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner it is a tradition that I enjoy 🙂
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup water
3/4-1 cup sugar
4 cups (12 oz package) fresh cranberries
1. Rinse cranberries making sure to pick out any damaged or bruised ones at this time.
2. Bring orange juice, water and sugar to boil. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
3. Add cranberries to pan and bring back to boil.
4. Lower heat and simmer 10-12 minutes stirring occasionally until most of the cranberries have popped open.
5. Remove pan from heat and allow sauce to cool completely at room temperature.
6. Transfer to bowl and refrigerate overnight.
7. Enjoy 🙂